Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
3131 Hawthorn st.
San Diego, CA
DescriptionBRAZILIAN SOUL | US CONTEMPORARY STYLE
Cândida Mariá is an innovative clothing designer and manufacturer headquartered in Uberlândia, Brazil. Cândida Mariá specializes in women's fashion tanks, Dolman tops and trendsetting leggings made of Supplex, Cire and Viscose fabrics. Supplex offers the feel of cotton with the benefits of advanced fiber technology. Supplex garments are breathable, strong, hold their shape, dry faster than cotton and retain their color. Viscose garments are soft and comfortable, silk in quality and yet absorbent and elastic, making for an easy-to-wear piece that always looks fresh.
The Cândida Mariá craftsmanship is absolutely phenomenal while their pieces contour and compliment the body. Our US studio embraces the opportunity to bring the bright, colorful and exciting designs to our customers abroad. Our garments are extremely versatile and can be worn from day into night, work to play. Our expert designers follow global fashion trends while keeping the Brazilian soul in designs exclusive to Cândida Mariá.
Responsibilities- Research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Inventory control, preparing orders, emails, phone calls.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education