DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
New Business Research and Development InternGoodwill-Easter Seals
AWESOME INTERNSHIP! FUN and LEARN A LOT!Save-A-Suit
Public Relations InternBilateral US-Arab Chamber of Commerce
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
638 Quail Run Dr.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online Development & Sales of our Business.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Adobe Photoshop & Dreamweaver experience is a Plus
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to create a Phone Application & Web Application is a plus