Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Advanced Waterproofing & Restoration of VA Inc.
4968 Euclid Road Ste E
Virginia Beach, VA
DescriptionAWR of VA Inc. is Virginia's premier partner in exterior building waterproofing, restoration, preservation and alterations. We serve all of Virginia, North Carolina and some areas of Maryland. Our main office is located in Virginia Beach VA and we are currently looking for someone to assist in helping us reach out to our target market through various means and methods including networking and social media outlets, though not exclusively. We are a special trade contractor and have several target markets that we would like to increase our visiblity to. We are currently considering creating a new position within our company to assist us in this endeavor.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a small business office environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
_ Willingness to be able to be flexible and assist in the office as / where needed
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, oral communication and writing skills