Business Development Intern - PAIDCourse Hero, Inc.
PAID Marketing Internship! MD & VA residents only!Aflac
Business Development / Sales InternMentoring Valuable Proteges
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student AmbassadorGlobal Education Research Alliance/GERA
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Orangr County Chamber of Commerce
3711 N. Harbor Suite A
DescriptionWe are the Orange County Chamber of Commerce assisting Small Business Grow... "Creating Circles of Business" Entrepreneurship "Employee 2 Employer Training" Events Planning & Development, Community Awareness & Outreach Campaigns (Environmental, Charities, Political or Civic functions and Community Service projects. Professional Networking and Public Speaking Opportunities throughout the Los Angeles/Orange Counties.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to meet with business owners in a variety of industries from healthcare to retail, corporate offices to fitness centers to show them how our services and programs can help them create a positive image and growth.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
E-mail: Cover letter, Resume, and Reference List to OCcares@ yahoo.com
Attn: Liliana Uribe - Director of Operations