Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Entry Level Business Analyst.Tekerp
Marketing InternSuper Mommy-n-Me
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionMaAppsTech is a small start up international Company seeking to provide small businesses with the option of a mobile marketing solution to increase client loyalty, sales, brand recognition, repeat costumers and many other benefits that may be achieved with a simple, low cost, mobile application.
We seek current students or recent graduates to help the company establish itself in several local markets in the US.
The person in charge will be assisting in Business Development and depending on results it may lead to a full time account management position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education