Product Analyst at Harvard StartupPlanvan
Summer intern - business developmentadapptED co.
Executive assistant/Administrative supportlexton conglomarate
Business Development Intern for Undergraduate Travel SegmentWeTravel
World Financial Group - Entry Level Financial Professional Internship at Fortune 500 CompanyWorld Financial Group/WFG
Office InternESV Aquarium Products
Business Development/ SalesDynamic Edge Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern [Fall, Winter-2015, Spring, Summer 2015]Bookmark This
Brilliant Electric, Heating & Cooling
7501 Waukegan Rd
Posted: April 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrilliant Electric, Heating & Cooling is a service orientated company specializing in repairing, replacing and or upgrading existing electrical, heating-cooling systems & generators. We are looking for a motivated indididual to introduce Brilliant to potential clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education