Intern for a business services startup - social media / event planning / operationsCollaberex
Grant Writing & Research InternWomen In Technology International
Boston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing , Business Development , and Sales - Manhattan/Bayside, NYCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern [Fall, Winter-2015, Spring, Summer 2015]Bookmark This
Brilliant Electric, Heating & Cooling
7501 Waukegan Rd
DescriptionBrilliant Electric, Heating & Cooling is a service orientated company specializing in repairing, replacing and or upgrading existing electrical, heating-cooling systems & generators. We are looking for a motivated indididual to introduce Brilliant to potential clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education