Business (B2B) InternDirect Surety
Web Master Assistant / Data Management Intern for Fast Growing E-Commerce Companywww.StealStreet.com
Paid Intern - Coffee StartupSingleCups
Supply & Operations Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Summer Internship with Funded NYC Tech Startup!Sumpto
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Bouqs Company
DescriptionABOUT THE BOUQS COMPANY
TheBouqs.com is a Venture-backed, Venice-based startup at Revenue. We are a direct-from-farm flower ecommerce venture fundamentally disrupting the floral industry through: Fully integrated and automated online order & production IT systems, Direct supply chain, Customer friendly UX and social media based customer engagement, Flat pricing model & subscriptions.
We are an Amplify portfolio company and have been featured on The Today Show and in Daily Candy, Thrillist, MAXIM, MSN, E!Online, Forbes and more.
We are seeking a Sales / Business Development intern to help grow our burgeonining B2B and College Ambassador programs. In this role you will be tasked with reaching out to potential clients, selling our subscription service, and ensuring delivery and a high quality customer experience. While this is an unpaid internship in terms of salary, you may earn $ based on commission. Ultimately the earning potential is limitless!
You will also help recruit college students across the country to help build our B2B and B2C business across the country! You can be one of the first in the Bouqs College Ambassador program, and help us shape and build it from the ground up.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities, sell and close clients
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Over time, bring in others that can replicate your sales success in other regions of the country
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education