Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Mike Siemsen State Farm
1930 S Brea Canyon Rd St 120
Diamond Bar, CA
DescriptionThe Mike Siemsen State Farm Agency is seeking highly charismatic, self-motivated individuals who are looking for an internship opportunity in financial services. Our offices are located in Diamond Bar.
Excellent opening to gain work experience in the following areas:
• Customer Service
In addition, to gaining great work experience, you will be trained in the following areas:
• Leadership skills
• Goal setting & Planning
• Business Management
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education