Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Paradise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
DescriptionParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services™ is a Texas based company established in 1999 to provide business support services to new and emerging businesses. We operate in both traditional and virtual environments in order to accommodate a geographically diverse, broad-based clientele.
The Business Development / Sales Assistant intern will handle various duties in our office. You will be working with our marketing and sales team to help craft the pitch to develop business and sell to business owners from a call lead lists. You will be able to use your skills in a marketing environment, while at the same time you will be gaining more skills and experience. This position targets candidates who enjoy communicating with others and are interested in sales and marketing.
Successful candidates will work directly with our sales team to facilitate the process of obtaining more clients and client retention. This internship is very flexible, and you will also get the opportunity to earn commission through any sales you make. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Our internship is a 3 to 4 month program requiring up to 20 hours a week. May work virtually.
You can take a look at our site at www.paradisesecretarial.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education