Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston/Dallas - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Management Training - Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations InternshipEmblazon Events
Entry Level Internships Available - PAID TRAININGAllure Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
261 Hamilton Ave
Palo Alto, CA
DescriptionTechVOX inc, develops, sells and supports SignVOX, a SAAS based sign software to sign/print/graphic businesses around the world. We are looking for Sales interns to be able to call 50 stores a week from a list provided and setup webinar schedules to see an hour long demo. Which will basically convert into sales after the webinar.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education