Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
14655 SW 72nd Ave.
DescriptionEForce is a Sport training company. We work with athletes from youth, high school, college and pro to get better at there respected sport through training. We use sport and training to mentor and teach. We want to take an athlete from good to great - mind and body.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Scheduling and doing follow ups
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education