Seeking Recent Grads for Exciting Entry-Level PositionsForged Innovations
Business Development / Sales InternStayfocus health & wellness
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Accountants To You
430 Reading Rd. Ste. 1B
DescriptionA2U is seeking seasonal interns to provide sales and marketing support to our existing sales team. Learn the “ins and outs” of business to business selling within one of Cincinnati’s most dynamic staffing firms. You will contact previous, existing and new client contacts in an effort to secure current or future business. Your success will drive your ability to earn income based on the business that you are able to secure for the company. Work for the best. Learn from the best. The Staffing business calls for a unique talent. Could that be you?
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education