Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The House of Perna
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionThe House of Perna is a women's luxury clothing line by Project Runway alum Amanda Perna. At The House of Perna, we believe that fashion is the highest form of self expression, and our mission is to help the women of the world put their most fashionable foot forward. We create clothes for women who are trend conscious without being overly trendy. We know style is constantly evolving, and want to be sure we provide our customer with what she needs in her fashion evolution.
The House of Perna is looking to hire a business development/sales intern with strong knowledge and understanding of fashion industry and sales. The House of Perna is currently expanding its market in the South Florida area. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate, and fast paced team.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education