Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business DevelopmentAxle Informatics LLC
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
147 west 35th street
New York, NY
DescriptionINTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – New York, NY
College Juniors / Seniors / Post Grads
If you are into fashion and want to learn from a very modern and hip new concept on the retail fashion business, then this internship is perfect for you. We offer this internship to better your knowledge about menswear and all aspects of running a brand with a retail location in NEW YORK CITY. It will help you learn the fashion business and build the skills necessary for the future. At Robbie & Co. you will learn about being unique and working with a fast paced fashion industry localized in New York.
The position we offer gives you an opportunity to use a wide range of skills to help in our HR as well as daily assistant duties.
This internship is for a modern menswear store. We specialize in all types of suits from ready made to bespoke and work with many high end clients. We have a retail flagship in herald square, the heart of manhattan. We do many events and special parties for our clients and to market our brand. We have a lounge in our flagship with a bar and pool table for event hosting.
Robbie & Co. Men's Shop
147 west 35th street
ny ny 10001
looking for immediate hire
Someone who can help expand the brand and get real world experience on retail fashion.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
LIKE OUR PAGE
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @MRROBBIESUITS
SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR
RECENT PHOTO(not required)
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education