Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
7223 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are a small internet start-up company that offers online and offline services related to the hospitality industry and beyond. We are seeking an individual with drive, great communication skills and "take initiative" attitude. For this position, you would assist with the research and development of sales presentations and preparations for sponsor meetings, initiate relationships with managers and owners of bars/restaurants to pursue potential sales and follow up with marketing efforts. The internship in unpaid, but if successful in pursuing our projected goals, you will receive a negotiated commission.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide your own transportation.