Business Development / Sales InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Business Internship for Fluent Spanish SpeakerConffianz, LLC
Bi-Lingual (French English) Business Development InternYulan, LLC
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Boston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern/Marketing/BakingBookmark This
Posted: 506 days ago
DescriptionRumalutions is a Rum Cake business! We specialize in making people happy with an experience that they have never tasted before. Our rum cakes are some of the most delicious, moist, and flavorful dessert that most people will ever have. Each cake is made from love, with unique ingredients from scratch that are specific for each cake. We are a small business at the moment, however we are growing faster than we can handle. Our goals are for greatness in the rum cake world. We have new flavors, texture, and experience from your typical rum cakes. We are trying to build this business in a multi-million dollar business, and beyond. However we can’t do it alone, and need new ideas, inspiration, people who are willing to be apart of the beginning of a Revolution of a business named Rumalutions in order to take over the rum cake world. If you are ready for a challenge, and not afraid to take a chance with a former Marine who will not rest until the mission is accomplished, then I would like you to join our team. It’s not only about money, it’s more about what we will be able to do with it to help other people along the way. We are driven by our God, principles, honesty, loyalty, and integrity! Are you Ready!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Knowledge of networking, and marketing on Social Media