Business Development & Strategy InternshipBookmark This
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY
Business Development/Sales, Arts/Entertainment
DescriptionThe Business Development & Strategy unit at NBCUniversal is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing growth opportunities throughout our company. Interns will develop valuable insight to the business side of the television industry.
The best intern candidates are adaptable and quick-thinking; chameleons who can function in a variety of situations. They can speak numbers and understand the stories told in Excel spreadsheets. Previous experience within investment banking or financial services with media and entertainment clients is preferred. Economics and finance majors are encouraged to apply.
Following graduation, Business Development interns may find entry-level roles at NBCUniversal, including Business Development Analysts positions.
To Apply, Please Reference:
East Coast Internships: http://www.nbcunicareers.com/view-job?id=165220
West Coast Internships: http://www.nbcunicareers.com/view-job?id=169297
ResponsibilitiesInternships at NBCUniversal may include (but are not limited to):
- Ad Sales
- Business Development
- Digital Distribution
- Film Production/Development
- Finance & Accounting
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Post Production
- TV Production/Development
- Web Content/Editorial
RequirementsNBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to participate in a paid internship in the U.S.