Business / Finance InternBookmark This
Halo Business Intelligence
11260 El Camino Real, Suite 220
San Diego, CA
DescriptionHalo Business Intelligence is part of the TVC Capital Family.
TVC Capital is a growth equity firm focused on investments in and acquisitions of software companies and software-enabled service firms. We target a wide spectrum of software sectors and industry verticals that are poised for growth and consolidation.
Our Partners have 60+ years of experience in technology leadership, executive management, public and private board participation, and strategic transaction advisory. In partnering with exceptional management teams, we work “in the trenches” with our portfolio companies to accelerate growth, maximize value and position for a profitable M&A exit.
Our core expertise lies in operational value creation, as confirmed by our investment partners and portfolio company management teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern who is currently pursuing a degree in Business / Finance. In this internship you will learn not only the process of what happens to portfolio companies to accelerate growth, but learn how this process plays out over time, including but not limited to due diligence research and report preparations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on Due Diligence / Research Requests
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects/companies
- Prepare periodic reports on for executive team on status on projects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Motivated Self-Started
- Ability to communicate at all levels in an organization with internal/external companies by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education