DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Fundraising CoordinatorBookmark This
Lady University, LLC
DescriptionTo apply for this internship:
1. Send a letter explaining why you'd like to be a part of our organization to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attach Resume
Send to email@example.com
The mission of Lady University is to build character, confidence, and culture through empowering young girls (age 8-17, grades 3rd to 11th) and women to be leaders, visionaries, and high-achievers. We are also a networking organization for women building leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, lifestyle development and womanhood.
We believe that the media is taking over the authentic morals of young ladies.
We believe in supporting young ladies by creating opportunities.
We believe we can change the world by educating young girls to be young ladies and EMPOWERING and EDUCATING them.
•Researches, plans and implements funding/fund-raising strategies for programs, events and overall organization
•Develops relationships with donors and sponsors
•Researches and oversees the process for submitting and receiving grant funding
•Updates comprehensive records and database of funders and sources of funds
•Tracks all donations received by the organization
•Plans and manages approved fund-raising budgets and time-lines
• Prepares and presents funding reports for the organization
- Write Press Releases & Sponsorship Letters
- Create deadlines to execute PR Campaign s
-Make phone calls to prospective sponsors for sponsorships
-Gather Media list
-Create interview preparation materials
-Compile contact lists
-Create or update databases
Requirements• Interest in working in the nonprofit or public sector
• Comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-sufficient and self-motivated, requiring little supervision
• A passion for supporting local community
• A team player who is able to take instruction from upper management and staff, while working independently with other interns and volunteers.
• A self-starter who can takes initiative with little to no direction
• A resourceful specialist with excellent time management
• A quick learner with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to foster lasting community relationships
Must have friendly articulate speaking voice. Must meet deadlines. Must pay attention to detail.
Requires dedicated internet
Commitment to 15-20 hours weekly (May include weekends).
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism