Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
Business ManagementBookmark This
6274 28th ST
East Grand Rapids, MI
DescriptionWe are a fast growing real estate development company, and managing several construction projects in addition to overseeing property management, leasing, sales and marketing. We have a wide range of Tenants portfolio from PNC Bank, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings to PF Changs, our newly debuted Tenant in Grand Rapids area. As a compensation for your work and effort, you will be provided with transportation, housing if needed and food allowance.
· Positive attitude, flexibility and problem solving mentality.
· Creative and Outgoing, plus strong organizational skills.
· Prior or current interest in real estate management is helpful, but not required.
· Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
· Ability to set priorities in a complex environment.
· A commitment to company’s vision and mission
For more info about our company visit:
Responsibilities- Meeting with banks, tenants, attorneys, business professionals to negotiate various types of transactions.
- Wrap up and negotiate lease contracts with customers for signing
- Contact customers to sign renewal lease
- Create new businesses for the company
- Assisting corporate management as needed
- Engaging with our other major business segments: self storage, moving, asphalt, painting and construction.
- Learn New skills and develop potentials
- Networking with professional sin the office and at social events
-Career mentoring with the founder and president of the company
- Reference for future career opportunities
- Possible permanent placement in the company after graduation