Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development AssociateHVSquare, LLC
Business AnalystHVSquare, LLC
Business Management InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. (“WSTI”) is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME OFFICE, VIRTUAL OR ANY REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
The Business Management Intern will assist in overseeing operational aspects of the business, working with the Management team to deliver business services to its clients. This involves managing and executing the strategic and financial objectives of the business, and partnering with other department heads.
This includes, but is not limited to:
(i) coordination and monitoring of business activities;
(ii) coordination and preparation of departmental planning and budgeting activities;
(iii) management of the intra-group and external reporting and information flow; and
(v) review of and updates of corporate governance policies and procedures.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Manage client service requests
- Answer corporate inquiries
- Track and report client issues and resolutions
- Engage with corporate partners and sponsors
- Outreach to business partners to schedule and coordinate meetings and projects
- Work with Marketing Department to showcase our products, services, achievements, and progress
- Pre-screen and set interviews for virtual assistants and professionals
- Follow up on leads
- Maintain schedules and rotations
- Special projects as assigned
- Assist with the coordination, planning, monitoring and reporting of WSTI business activities including:
o Analysis of the financial budget and various expense management initiatives;
o Monitoring, analysis and development of enhanced reporting on WSTI business and financial metrics to focus the management efforts;
o Assistance in the preparation of WSTI reporting for Executive and Board meetings; and
o Collaboration with other departments in support of these objectives to ensure sufficient resourcing and prioritization.
- Assist in ongoing review and establishment of department procedures including:
o Development and review of department procedures documents, ensuring consistency with and appropriate integration of policies;
o Ensuring compliance with internal controls and department procedures pertaining to daily operation of the department;
o Implementing business process improvements and key strategic projects as required.
Requirements- Understand how to set and implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization