Business Operations InternBookmark This
LIP INK, International
225 Arena Street
El Segundo, CA
Description** Internship available immediately - 120 day PT M-F either 8-1 or 12-5 for a 19 year live e-commerce cosmetic company
*Possible Full Time Position available upon internship completion
* An exciting one of a kind cosmetic product
* Perfect beach city location - 10 minute walk to the ocean
* Position is available immediately
Cosmetic company celebrating its 19th year in business is recruiting a intern who is looking to learn the daily operations of a business through practical application. This includes business operations, customer service and social media outreach and communication. LIP INK products are hand-crafted in El Segundo and sold internationally. Each is made with Natural, Organic, Kosher, and Vegan botanical ingredients. And the best for last - the award winning, multi-patented color cosmetics are 100% smearproof, waterproof and sweatproof - the only kind in the world!
1. Print cover sheets, orders and shipping labels for Volusion, Amazon, eBay, forAnima, Bonanza, & Sears every morning for the shipping department.
2. Answer all customer and platform questions from these sites to keep feedback score excellent.
3. Check each social media outlet for messages and respond appropriately. Verify they all have the same new blog posted daily if they have a blog associated with them - Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Linkden, YouTube, & Wordpress, etc.
4. Manage all Coupon Codes and Promotional Discounts.
5. Manage customer feedback on website. Respond when necessary.
6. Check corporate voicemail.
7. Delegate and process all RMA numbers and manage returns.
8. Answer and respond to all customer service emails, phone calls and letters.
1. Check of inventory levels in each sales site on the products listed and print reports.
2. Schedule blogs on Hootsuite.
1. Keep a 30 day projected calendar of unique sales specials for our email blasts launched on Wednesdays, and assist with launching it.
2. Print labels and CD covers and made copies of CD’s
3. Ongoing social media, sales concepts, contests etc
Requirements- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and track via Outlook Calendar
-Word, Excel, Outlook, all Social Media Networks
- Currently attending second year+ in College
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be resourceful, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Must have experience working with computers and with people. Candidate must be interested in knowledge, not merely information.
Knowledge is only learned through direct experience. Must have a passion for all undertakings and a sense of personal responsibility. Must be open to a wide range of activities since that is the true nature of business.