Business Relations and Networking InternBookmark This
Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA
We are currently interviewing candidates for intern positions at MAM Global offices in Beverly Hills, CA.
MAM Global Financial Services is a boutique private wealth investment counselor, dedicated to providing superior investment management services to high net worth individuals, families, foundations, trusts, estates and endowments.
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial, highly-motivated person to be part of our global financial advisory division.
We offer flexible hours and a great work atmosphere, and with close proximity to all major destination points with public transportation in Los Angeles.
Internships are available for college credit or experience. Upon completion of the internship, you may be sponsored for full-time employment and licensing based on your performance and evaluation. After qualification, incentive payments may be offered.
Basic responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- General promotion of Company's services via social media, email, networking events and conferences
- Organize, coordinate, assist and promote marketing events
- Compile and manage databases and tasks related to specific market segments
- Strategize with executives to create the most effective transactional contacts and business relations
Candidates must :
- Have a basic understanding of marketing
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to work hard an network with high-level contacts