Spring Intern 2016Tech Wildcatters
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Boston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing , Business Development , and Sales - Manhattan/Bayside, NYCapital Performance, Inc.
Business/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
5805 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: 503 days ago
DescriptionAflac is a Fortune 500 company and the world's largest provider in what they do, which is supplemental benefits. Basically, our company provides a free way for companies to offer additional benefits to their employees on a voluntary basis, an they actually get a tax brea for doing so. Additionally, Aflac programs pay cash benefits to employees if they have to miss time from work because someone in the family is hurt or sick
Responsibilities- Complete Aflac marketing and sales school
- Setting appointments and meeting business owners
- Interacting and being of assistance to client needs
- Understanding and learning Aflac policies and claim filing processes
Requirements- Passing the California State Health and Accident Insurance Exam
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Commit 20-40 hours to the job
- Willing to learn and understand Aflac policies and claim filing processes
- Attend trainings