Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Restaurant Servers & Bartenders Wanted for Entry Level SalesFirst Class Consulting, Inc
Cryptocurrency Marketing/Business InternMerchantCoin
Any major city - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Collections RepresentativeBookmark This
Foley Carrier Services
140 Huyshope Avenue
DescriptionOur Collections Representatives assist our clients in keeping their balances current, and resolving any payment or accounting issues they may encounter. It is important our clients stay current in order to meet the compliance regulations as mandated by the Department of Transportation.
As a Collections Representative your will be required to learn industry regulations and follow company policies and standard operating procedures. Candidate will make outbound calls to existing clients who have a past due invoice, and need to be available to take incoming calls. Also this position will work with clients to obtain payments in full on past due balances. Candidate must meet daily monetary collections goals as determined by management.
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
• Collect payments on current and past due invoices
• Work personal account portfolio to keep outstanding balance within company goal
• Process check and credit card payments
• Ensure all customer information is correct, including email, phone numbers and addresses
• Document all customer communications accurately
• Utilize computer systems to research customer history
• This position requires previous collections experience.
• The Collections Representative must effectively communicate and actively listen to our clients. We prefer experienced bilingual candidates.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and multi- tasking skills.
• Previous collections experience with CRM and/or Great Plains is a plus.