Corporate Funding InternBookmark This
Hit Records Worldwide
Hit Records Worldwide (please see www.HitRecordsWorldwide.com)
Corporate Funding Intern: (seeking two interns)
Hit Records Worldwide is offering two very special internship positions this summer. The interns will be working directly with the CEO to develop viable sponsorships for corporate programs, as well as working on a crowd funding campaign.
We are looking for individuals that can run circles around the rest of them - smart, clever, innovative and able to think for themselves, perform research and develop new, exciting and bold ideas.
Intern Position Details:
- This is a Virtual, non-paying, summer internship.
- This position reports directly to the CEO of Hit Records Worldwide – which means every single one of your ideas will be heard.
- Hours per week are flexible - will try our best to work around your schedule. We want to begin around mid-May.
- We will coordinate with your university internship program such that you can receive credit for the internship, if you so desire.
- Get a chance to learn the inner-workings of business.
- As a perk; The CEO will be teaching “How to Build a Business from the Ground Up” sessions to all interns – attendance is optional.
- Intern will perform internet searches to determine appropriate sponsors that align with corporate mission, artists and events (nationwide music tour).
- Intern will develop a tracking matrix for all potential sponsors.
- Intern will be involved in the creation and updating of a crowd funding platform (KickStarter.com) for a corporate project (recording of an EP for one of our girl bands.
It is helpful if the prospective intern has an entrepreneurial spirit and has previous experience working on funding projects and performing research.
Majors – any