Marketing InternJ. Stapleton Financial
Memphis area - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Chicago - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Orlando - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Fall 2014 Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Pride Products Distributors
673 Morris Ave, Suite 2
DescriptionSales and Marketing Internship
Intern will learn how to develop relationships with clients through sales calls and emails as well as strategic thinking on how best to develop and solidify customer relationships. In addition, interns will assist in various administrative/business development projects. They will also work closely with the owners of a 16 year old business and participate in the 9th season of the Sales & Marketing Training Program.
Major areas of responsibility include:
• Identifying new potential clients and getting inquiries
• Sales and relationship building
• Assisting owners with marketing strategies
Specific responsibilities include:
• Making cold and “warm” calls to potential and existing clients
• Learning how to use CRM software
• Executing marketing projects
• Ordering samples and preparing outbound boxes for prospective clients
• Contributing to social media content
• Assisting in various daily tasks
Required skills, knowledge and ability:
Intern must be motivated and driven to make sales calls and be willing to go the extra mile for a client. Bright, articulate and having a high energy personality is key. Willingness to give feedback to colleagues and owners is necessary. Intern must take initiative whether it be for correcting something or contributing ideas to help the growth of the company. Must be detail-oriented.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
• Excellent speaking skills
• Strong internet researching skills
• Demonstrated ability to stay organized in fast-paced environment
Benefits to intern:
• $10 per hour for hours worked
• Learn valuable and transferable business skills
• Have the opportunity to make an impact on the company
• Will be mentored directly by owners
• Potential for full-time employment
• Participate in daily team meetings
Interns will work a minimum of two full days per week (9:00-4:30). More days preferred and we can be flexible. Interns must also be able to attend the three day, unpaid training program August 26th, 27th and 28th.
If interested, e-mail cover letter and resume: email@example.com with “internship” in the subject line