Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston/Dallas - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Management Training - Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations InternshipEmblazon Events
Entry Level Internships Available - PAID TRAININGAllure Marketing Group
Financial Representative InternBookmark This
100 College Parkway Suite 260
DescriptionNorthwestern Mutual's Internship Program is ranked as "One of America's Top Ten Internships" for a good reason—it gives you real-world experience from ‘Day One.’ We help our clients build and execute a financial plan focused on achieving their most important goals at every stage of their lives. Our business model is designed to fit the needs of the client. We offer financial solutions in the areas of insurance, investments, and wealth management for personal and business planning needs. Our company culture is driven by our core values: Growth, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Passion, and Leadership.
Among being the nation's largest direct provider of individual life insurance and “Worlds Most Admired Company;” Northwestern Mutual is also ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers by the leading investment industry publications: Investment News, Financial Advisor Magazine, Financial Planning Magazine, and Investment Advisor Magazine.
As a Northwestern Mutual Intern, you will:
• Develop personal & professional skills that translate into any business
• Create potential for leadership and full-time opportunities
• Be mentored by a team of veteran advisors while still having the benefits & independence of an entrepreneurial career
• Develop and enhance your communication, marketing, and networking skills
• Have a lasting impact on people’s lives in the community and establish meaningful relationships
• Work one on one with clients to help them achieve financial security