Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Entry Level Business Analyst.Tekerp
Marketing InternSuper Mommy-n-Me
Financial Representative InternBookmark This
5488 Sheridan Drive suite 100
DescriptionNorthwestern Mutual's Internship Program is ranked as "One of America's Top Ten Internships" for a good reason—it gives you real-world experience from ‘Day One.’ We help our clients build and execute a financial plan focused on achieving their most important goals at every stage of their lives. Our business model is designed to fit the needs of the client. We offer financial solutions in the areas of insurance, investments, and wealth management for personal
• We are the nation's largest direct provider of individual life insurance
• Among the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance companies
• #1 in the Financial Services Industry to sell for
• We are ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers by the leading investment industry publications:
Financial Advisor magazine, April 2013
Financial Planning magazine, June 2013
Investment Advisor magazine, June 2013
As a Northwestern Mutual Intern, you will:
• Develop personal & professional skills that translate into any business
• Create potential for leadership and full-time opportunities
• Be mentored by a team of experienced representatives/advisors while still having the benefits & independence of an entrepreneurial career
• Enhance your communication, marketing, and networking skills
• Have a lasting impact on people’s lives in the community and establish meaningful relationships
• Work one on one with clients to help them achieve financial security
As you build your business, you will:
• Meet with Clients: You will set up appointments to discuss your client’s current financial situation.
• Analyze the Client's Situation: After extensive fact-finding, you will uncover long-term goals that you will use to help determine your client’s needs.
• Make Recommendations: After evaluating your client's current situation and goals, you will determine what products can help fulfill their needs and present appropriate solutions to your client.
• Provide Ongoing Service: You will continue to work with your clients beyond the close of the sale and establish meaningful, professional relationships.