Business Development InternNexus 8 International, LLC
Sales InternshipEntiere Media
Fashion, Textiles, International Business (garment district Times)Novelty New York
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Full-time Projects Traineeship (duration: 12 months)Bookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Inc.
1900 West Loop South, Suite 1185
DescriptionPLEASE DO ONLY APPLY VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South) is a private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the southeastern United States. Our main mission is to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the U.S. Our services focus on the areas of Consulting (U.S. Market Entry, Business Representation, Site Selection, and Career Services) and Membership. Our organization is part of an international network composed of 130 German foreign chambers of commerce and government offices in 90 countries. Our consultants support mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry. They deliver efficient and practical solutions that are tailored to an organization's goals.
We are seeking a full-time trainee to gain hands-on experience using her/his business education in real-world applications. As a trainee, you will participate in teamwork, direct client communications and day-to-day operations of the office.
Start date: January 2015 (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: This is a PAID internship
How to apply: Please email your application to email@example.com. Applications will be only considered with cover letter, two references and resume attached.
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your interest in an internship with GACC South. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each applicant individually. If we find that your skills meet our specific business needs we will contact you. Thank you for your understanding.
ResponsibilitiesYour training opportunities will include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Supporting mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry
- Working closely with the management of our German business clients
- Conducting industry specific market research, both for ongoing projects and inquiries
- Performing cold-calling associated with business partner searches
- Organizing trade shows & business trips including onsite support for German companies
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) or higher degree in business, economics or related field
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of prioritization and efficient allocation of time and resources
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- High comfort level interacting with clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based and international environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of German language
- International experience (studies abroad, travel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit