Full-time Market Entry Services/Project Management Internship (duration: 12 months)Bookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern US, Inc.
1170 Howell Mill Road, Suite 300
DescriptionPLEASE DO ONLY APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South) is a private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the southeastern United States. Our main mission is to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the U.S. Our services focus on the areas of Consulting (U.S. Market Entry, Business Representation, Site Selection, and Career Services) and Membership. Our organization is part of an international network composed of 125 German foreign chambers of commerce and government offices in 85 countries. Our consultants support mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry. They deliver efficient and practical solutions that are tailored to an organization's goals.
We are seeking a full-time intern to gain hands-on experience using her/his business education in real-world applications. As an intern, you will participate in teamwork, direct client communications and day-to-day operations of the office.
Start date: ASAP (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Compensation: This is a PAID internship
How to apply: Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your interest in an internship with GACC South. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each applicant individually. If we find that your skills meet our specific business needs we will contact you. Thank you for your understanding.
ResponsibilitiesYour training opportunities will include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Supporting mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry
- Working closely with the management of our German business clients
- Conducting industry specific market research, both for ongoing projects and inquiries
- Performing cold-calling associated with business partner searches
- Organizing trade shows & business trips including onsite support for German companies
- Contributing directly to the development and expansion of the market position of our Market Entry team
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) or higher degree in business, economics or related field
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of prioritization and efficient allocation of time and resources
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- High comfort level interacting with clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based and international environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of German language
- International experience (studies abroad, travel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit