Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Do you want to run a business?Capital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternLfl Records ltd.
AFLAC PAID Internship program - Scholarship BonusesAflac
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Independent Record Label offers Executive Assistant InternshipBookmark This
515 W 59th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering an Executive Assistant (EA) intern to a dedicated and motivated candidate to join either our Toronto team. You’ll work closely with label personnel and executives.
This position will offer a diverse wealth of experiences and is an opportunity to gain real-life experience in the worlds of music. If you are a hard working individual and want to gain experience with an emerging record label where you can develop your skill sets, please send us your cover letter and CV.
Day One’s goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment with another label in a field that you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Responsibilities- Organize music videos, studio recording sessions, and photo shoots
- Manage internal office communications and communicate with the New York office, as well as staff in London and Latin America
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for record label personnel
Maintain schedules and event calendars
- Schedule and confirm appointments for team members, clients, and customers
- Coordinate teleconferences and meetings
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Communicate and coordinate the flow of information both within internal departments and other organizations
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar
- Ensure that company format policies are followed and recommend revisions
- Help select, recruit, and retain new interns
- Create, research for, and maintain databases
Requirements- Experience in an office administrative and/or customer service role preferred
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Hard working with the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems