Industrial OrganizationalBookmark This
This organization is a brand new business managed and operated by a cohesive team of professionals. All interns/employees will work virtual, with the main office located in New Jersey. Each position offers amazing learning opportunities in the diverse discipline as the assignments are for a startup company. You will get to carry out multitude of functions from the ground up. If your college or university allows academic credit for virtual internships, this opportunity is what you’re searching for.
Our Industrial Organizational Intern position combines in-class theory with real-world applications. Research, develop, and implement measures and needs of the company; relating to employment, organizational development, and consumer research.
• Analyze job requirements and content to establish criterion for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
• Develop rating scales and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
• Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
• Assess employee performance.
• Identify training and development needs.
• Study consumers' reactions to our products and literature designs, and to our advertising efforts.
*** If interested, please apply here for immediate consideration: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/AdvanceexecutiveHR/73783176-industrial-organizational-intern ***
• Must have degree or currently enrolled in a college or university; majoring in Psychology
• Must be able to work independently
• Must have a computer that has high speed internet connection, speaker, microphone and Skype for communication purposes.