Business Development / Sales InternLfl Records ltd.
Management InternWeed Man
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
SALES Internship with Start-Up Incubator (Washington DC)DC Tech Startup
Intenational Educational Suppport StaffBookmark This
12501 Prosperity Drive
Silver Spring, MD
DescriptionOur company Mega Group Inc provides international recruitment services for students, parents and providers.
1.To facilitate the development and maintenance of priority partnerships / collaborations with key Higher
Education Institutions, high schools , government agencies and other contacts within and out the University.
2.To conduct market research and assist in the development of admissions and other policies
where applicable to the developing countries market.
3.To liaise with administrative and academic staff in charge of recruitment.
4. To investigate potential new partners, provide support and locate universities to partner with.
RequirementsSkills – Essential
• Self-motivated and able to work under own direction and initiative, and to a tight schedule.
• To be able to show initiative and possess the ability to generate and implement new ideas and
new approaches to student recruitment and partnership building.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, demonstrating an ability to deal with a wide
range of people, including those holding senior positions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral), including high-level
negotiation skills and presentation skills.
• Proven high-level communication skills, obtained through representational and negotiating
• Project management skills and market development
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly for identifying trends in markets, generating
original ideas and innovative solutions