Junior Business Development Traineeblur Group
Student Apprentice (Fall 2014 - Clean Energy Marketing Startup)CleanPowerPerks
Digital Marketing Startup InternshipSingular EDU
Jump Start a New Direction !Worthington Financial
Human Resource Internship in DC - One Spot Left! Start on Sept 8, 2014.'TLAPR Agency, LLC
International Professional Training and Development InternBookmark This
International Business Academy
DescriptionLocation: Guatemala City, Guatemala (Central America)
Description: The International Business Academy (IBA), located in the new and emerging business section of Guatemala City has been providing professional, business English training to local Guatemalan companies for the past nine years. This innovative internship and professional training program is designed for university and masters students or recent graduates looking to gain work experience abroad and participate in the launching of an online start-up program, which provides professional business training for non-native English speakers. Beyond working with the IBA team, interns will have the opportunity to interact with IBA clients, Guatemalan business professionals providing them with business English courses. In addition, they will have the options to explore local companies, receive Spanish and professional development courses from IBA trainers, and take courses at a local university.
What are we looking for? Enthusiastic 3rd-4th year undergraduate business students, MBA students, or recent college graduates with professional experience and a desire to develop professionally in an international environment.
Age range: 21-27
Program cost includes housing, Spanish and professional development courses, and transportation to the IBA office and client locations.
• 3 months: $1000
• 4 months: $1200
• 5 months: $1500
• 6 months: $2000
• Housing and transportation provided with program cost
• Provides a monthly stipend to cover small costs such as food, travel, etc.
• Need class credit? Ask about opportunities to take courses at a local university.
• Check out IBA’s website and Facebook page.
• Opportunity to travel and explore Guatemala. Visit Guatemala’s national tourism page to learn more: http://www.visitguatemala.com/en
To apply, please fill out our application on Google Forms. Copy and paste the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z9lpFbMhnh-bwPPspSJBhZAyR0oPEb3GSrVIX1smnNw/viewform?usp=send_form.
On the application, please upload your resume with a recent professional picture of yourself and cover letter detailing your previous and current work experience and why you would be a good candidate for our internship program. For any questions please send them to email@example.com.
• Complete the IBA business teacher training program
• Provide 1 hour professional business English training courses at local Guatemalan companies 4-5 times per week
• Participate in the launching of an online business training program, giving 4 hour training courses daily Monday-Friday
• Daily beginning, intermediate, and advanced Spanish courses taught by IBA trainers
• Building relationships with local Guatemalan companies
• Weekly professional development training given by IBA professionals and professional guest speakers
Requirements3rd-4th year business or MBA student or recent graduate
Adapts well to international environments
Knowledge of Spanish (helpful but not required)
Must be willing to live 3-6 months in Guatemala City
Enthusiastic and enjoys working with other professionals
Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to work in a team setting
Has either experience or desire to live abroad
Experience using Microsoft office and Google Drive