Internet News & Blog Executive For JustinCalabrese.comBookmark This
Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
New York, NY
DescriptionJustinCalabrese.com is an online interactive news portal that is focused in delivering business worthy content to it's reads from around the world. The owner of the blog, Justin Calabrese started creating and coaching business at the age of 18. Today, Justin Calabrese is 23 years old and has been featured in over 8 business ventures. He has appeared on NPR (National Public Radio), and has given speeches at numerous schools and institutions across Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Because Justin Calabrese is dedicated to educating high school and college students on the importance of business, he has created an online official website, JustinCalabrese.com. People from around the globe are attracted to the website for new articles on business, entrepreneurship, home start up ideas, finance, and more. You will be in charge of publishing content to the website through unique typed content and re-blogged content from our partnered website.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Copying and pasting articles into the website for content
- Monitoring newspaper vendor relationships
- Finding new ways to market the blog
- Posting articles (About 10 - 20 per day)
- This internship should take about a 2 hours of your time a day.
* You set your own work schedule
RequirementsIn order to complete this internship successfully you will need to understand the basics of business. No college degree is required to manage this blog.
Please make sure you meet these requirements:
- You are able to post 10 - 20 articles a day (copied from our partner websites)
- Have an understanding of WordPress
- Have a clear criminal background