Student in Business administrationretailsights
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston/Dallas - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Internship, Sales & Marketing.Bookmark This
Pompanoosuc Mills Corp
3184 Route 5
East Thetford, VT
For 40 years Pompanoosuc Mills has been handcrafting exceptional quality furniture to customer order using only responsibly harvested North American hardwoods. All furniture is sold direct to the customer through one of 13 retail showrooms located between Burlington, VT and Alexandria, VA. All Pompy furniture is handcrafted to order in our Vermont workshop and delivered direct to our customers usually by our white glove delivery service. As a company we are committed to our customers, our employees, our environment and making truly excellent handcrafted products in the Vermont.
We are looking for an intern with a passion for business and brand development. This position is located in our corporate headquarters in East Thetford, VT.
ResponsibilitiesWe require a Sales and Marketing Intern to provide project-based and administrative support to the Pompy Sales and Marketing departments. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic student or recent graduate, with a strong interest in building a brand, growing sales both online and in bricks and mortar locations, and who can roll up their sleeves and help out on any project.
You will gain experience in building corporate sales, planning and executing marketing strategies, development of e-commerce and social media platforms and gain insight on how these all impact our bricks and mortar locations and business as a whole.
• Daily one on one working with department heads.
• Management team especially Company President, VP Sales, VP Marketing.
RequirementsQualifications, Skills and Required Experience
• Are being educated in, or recently graduated from, a business management, sales and marketing or financial services degree.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication, as well as developed interpersonal skills.
• Have strong problem solving skills.
• Have strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles.
• Have a working knowledge of Photoshop, MS Office and experience with MACs is preferred.