Social Media InternLead From Within
Work with a Successful Young Entrepreneur on a Natural Food Start-UpUtoria
Various Intern positions: Event Assistants, Writers, Social Media Junkies, Graphic Artists, etc.NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Business Development InternIVY
Business Development AdministratorAdirondack Studios
Internship – Trading DivisionBookmark This
Andes Global Trading
2800 Biscayne Blvd #400
DescriptionAndes Global Trading LLC is seeking an intern who can provide assistance and support to the sales and logistics teams by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales and logistics information.
Responsibilities-• Keep track of all loads from plants to the customers and keep customer informed.
• Be available all the time for customer inquiries.
• Make sure that all the sales confirmations are signed by the customers and saved in their folder.
• Coordinates the Wal-Mart of Mexico account logistics requirements.
• Sorting mail and filling.
• Keep office supplies up to date.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
RequirementsBachelor’s Degree in Business or Related field preferred.
• Strong MS Office Skills –Excel and Word, PowerPoint skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Must be a self-starter and have persistence/tenacity to obtain information and drive projects while maintaining positive working relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with external customers.
• Understanding of the sales and trade process.
• Ability to analyze and provide product/sales/customer insights using consumer data.
• Strong verbal & written skills.
• Customer focused mindset.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.