Internship with Software Company in NYCBookmark This
Building Intelligence Inc.
380 Lexington Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionInstructions: For Consideration place the Code "Intern777" in the Any Communication.
Express specifically why Building Intelligence Inc. is the right fit for you.
Send Links to Social Media, Like us on Facebook
Do not send generic cover letter.
*Department:* Business Development / Customer Service
*Reports to:* Executive Management Team
*Location: * New York City
Opportunity for full employment based on performance. Review in 90 days.
We are a driven thoughtful team and our simple expectation is that people who are truly interested will visit our website (http://buildingintelligence.com); perhaps follow us on linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/building-intelligence-inc-?trk=company_name);
Take the time to express why this would be a good fit. Building Intelligence is a provider of software services and products to the physical security and real estate industries. The company is currently providing software as a service to multi-tenant and multi-stake holder sites in New York, with the intent of expanding globally. The software platform is modular and provides everything from Building maintenance management to vehicle and visitor access management. BI currently has several dozen clients who utilize the software on a daily basis. It is a primary means of communication between tenants and building management for things such as maintenance ticketing, mass notification, emergency broadcasting, and visitor registration.
ResponsibilitiesAnswer and log support calls
• Troubleshoot and solve user issues
• Receive and track customer requests and complaints
• Create accounts and communicate with new customers
• Run web-demos and provide remote training
• Work with engineering team to improve system usability and resolve common user issues
• Customer Account Management (materials and information for accounts, make sure customers have the information they need, are taken care of, managing deliverables for customer contracts)
Requirements*Desired Experience & skills*
• Good phone skills
• Positive attitude
• Pleasant and confident
• Experience dealing with demanding customers
• Skilled with software programs including but not limited to:
* Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Gmail