Interns Needed > Venture Capital - Music Label - MiamiA-VENTURE CAPITAL
Internship for Web Designer / ProgrammerA-VENTURE CAPITAL
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Lifestyle and Hospitality Brands - Business DevelopmentBookmark This
DescriptionActually aLo is seeking a highly motivated marketing and sales professional (obsessed with design, wine, fashion, and entertainment) to help build our growing brand and corresponding programs. This internship position provides a tremendous learning and rapid growth opportunity in business, as you will be exposed to all levels of business development functions. This role will assist with the US business efforts and contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for an Intern that is passionate about working with people, driven, creative, possesses the ability to work in a constantly changing environment and likes to have fun!
The Intern will be responsible for assisting the company in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. As an intern you'll get hands on experience with many aspects of building a business. We're a small team with a variety of projects, and you'll have the opportunity to multi-task and work on a variety of tasks related to administrative work, general office duties, technical, accounting, business, writing, marketing, operations, customer service, personal assistant, social media, etc. There's no shortage of work or opportunity to learn; it just depends on what you can handle and how enthusiastic you are.
Responsibilities• Community outreach and support to new and existing customers
• Administrative and Production Support
• Assisting with customer service inquiries
• Help recruiting new media partners
• Light administrative and public relations support (emails, phone calls, calendaring)
• Assist with the design, copy writing, and production of communications materials for social media, marketing and PR campaigns
• Attend meetings, conferences and networking events representing Actually aLo. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
• Author and research blogs, social media accounts/handles for relevant marketing, promotional or advertising opportunities
• Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
• Utilize monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity
• Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
• Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability of documents and/or products
• Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax
• Assist with daily operations of association and other marketing, sales and administrative duties as assigned
• Work as a member of the Account Team to provide overall service, follow up and support to the company's major accounts
• Research and maintain prospect and account files
• Assist in account research and preparation for presentations
• Assist in the creation of various marketing collateral
• Construct articles that will promote the product through various online organizations
• Research prospects and enter them into the internal database
• Garnering Relationships with Concierges
• Creating and Maintaining Guest Contact Lists
Requirements• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Passion for technology, fashion, hospitality, business, and a start-up environment
• Professional demeanor and possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong people person and customer service skills
• Pro-active, forward-thinking, creative problem solver, results-oriented individual
• Self-motivated, hardworking, dependable and punctual
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Ability to maintain confidential information and confidentiality about all business development activities is essential.
• Committed to work 10-20 hours per week
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel a must
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign required
• Familiarity with mobile technology and devices such as iPhone, Android, iPad, etc
• Be current on technology and digital media trends and developments
• Ability to execute a large task list of to-dos and manage priority changes quickly
• Experience in a e-commerce or sales environment a PLUS
• Marketing/Sales Background a PLUS