General Business Internship in Manhattan; Opportunity to learn and growIntercom
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development InternThigpen's Professionals, LLC
CHLI Global Leaders ProgramCongressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (CHLI)
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVEBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionNational women's organization seeks Marketing-Network Representatives who could attend networking events, meetings and other functions on behalf of the organization.
Events may be throughout Metro Atlanta, various times (weekdays and/or some weekends).
The objective is to increase organization awareness, increase membership and support of organization events, meetings and overall effort.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include bit are not limited to:
* Administrative - Send welcome emails, thank you communication; submit Excel reports within 24 hours of attending events; provide followup phone calls.
* Events - attend minimum of 2 events per week on behalf of organization; Company representative
* Market/promote - Market and promote the organization, our benefits, services, etc.
RequirementsMarketing-Network Representatives must:
* Be business professional in appearance
* Articulate, excellent verbal and written skills
* Have own car transportation
* Have PC, ability to submit Excel reports timely
* Be able to attend minimum 2 events per week