MBA intern: Marketing/ Business ManagementBookmark This
Two Roads Software
Downtown / Financial district
New York, NY
Description“This is a real entrepreneurship training”
Are you interested in…
… joining a dynamic startup?
… contributing to the success of a groundbreaking data management enterprise solution?
… participating to the design, development and go to market strategy of our new product?
… assisting in business development and strategic decisions of a fast growing company?
Two Roads Software is looking for a bright MBA student to assist us with our current projects. If you are a high energy self starter, with an entrepreneurial state of mind this is an amazing opportunity to get valuable experience working for successful business leaders.
Responsibilities- Conduct Marketing research and analysis.
- Assist with the Go to market strategy: Planning and execution.
- Assist with business development.
- Work closely with CEO and Marketing team
Requirements- Must be an MBA graduate or be currently enrolled in an MBA program (with major in: Marketing, Business management or related).
- Must be business savvy, with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Must be hands on and be able to multi task.
- Must be organized and have a proven track record.
- Experience in the tech industry are a big plus.