Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Management training programBookmark This
6 kingsbridge Rd
DescriptionOver the past years we have acquired more business from our clients than we can handle and therefore we are looking for key players that have experience in customer service to help contribute to our current expansion. Our main focus is developing strong Managers who we have trained from Entry Level as a part of our Management Training Program.
Advantage Concepts, Inc. believes only in promoting from within so that we can reward employees that work hard with unlimited potential for advancement. We teach leadership as an action, not a title, and this ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running our offices.
Responsibilities at the Entry Level include:
* Promotional marketing and face to face sales of our Client's services
* Assisting in new business acquisition and increasing brand recognition and market share
* Developing excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Customer Relationship Management
We are constantly looking to surround ourselves with the most profitable clients, the most charismatic people, and the most ambitious Managers. Having a fun and professional environment is one of our top priorities. We treat our employees as future partners and we provide full training for all the assignments at every level.
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
* Great personality and people skills
* Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
* A desire to work in a team-based environment and contribute immediately
* Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth