Project Management InternBraathe Enterprises
DATA ENTRY/ ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTDuPont
Human Resources InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Business Intern for ArtistKathleen Spencer Johns
Entry Level Account Executive Needed - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Business Development / Sales Internjetblue airways
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business development/sales internATMOS ENERGY
Management training programBookmark This
6 kingsbridge Rd
Posted: August 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOver the past years we have acquired more business from our clients than we can handle and therefore we are looking for key players that have experience in customer service to help contribute to our current expansion. Our main focus is developing strong Managers who we have trained from Entry Level as a part of our Management Training Program.
Advantage Concepts, Inc. believes only in promoting from within so that we can reward employees that work hard with unlimited potential for advancement. We teach leadership as an action, not a title, and this ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running our offices.
Responsibilities at the Entry Level include:
* Promotional marketing and face to face sales of our Client's services
* Assisting in new business acquisition and increasing brand recognition and market share
* Developing excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Customer Relationship Management
We are constantly looking to surround ourselves with the most profitable clients, the most charismatic people, and the most ambitious Managers. Having a fun and professional environment is one of our top priorities. We treat our employees as future partners and we provide full training for all the assignments at every level.
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
* Great personality and people skills
* Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
* A desire to work in a team-based environment and contribute immediately
* Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth