San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
The Business of YogaYogarosa, Inc
Artist Management (Music Business) InternshipSecond Road Management
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
New Line Fabrics
4 Ivybrook Blvd.
DescriptionTextile and sales company is currently looking for a paid English and Russian speaking intern for the next few months. we prefer college students currently pursuing a business, marketing or communications degree, however all students are encouraged to apply. some traveling is required. please feel free to pass this opportunity to any college student who is interested. For more info please email email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.