Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Management Training - Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations InternshipEmblazon Events
Entry Level Internships Available - PAID TRAININGAllure Marketing Group
Career Skills InternshipWELL *MADE
Business Development InternSixt rent a car
Marketing InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. is rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME OFFICE, VIRTUAL OR ANY REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
We are looking for qualified interns who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns. Under the direction of the CEO and the Marketing and Communications Manager, the intern will focus on a variety of projects in both general and specific focus areas. If you are a creative and innovative, high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills and outstanding communication skills, then you are the ideal candidate. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities and the intern will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotions
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Exhibit creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Have extensive knowledge of eMarketing, campaign management
- Possess Web and social media knowledge and experience
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.