Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and Marketing (High School level)Capital Performance, Inc.
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles media company accepting candidates for E-Commerce/Business Administration internshipsFMIY Interactive
Venture Capital AnalystVentureOutNY
Business Plan Intern for Fashion Product CompanySasha Bella LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Motivators and Creators Women's Group
DescriptionSeeking an energetic, motivated and highly proactive intern with extensive experience in customer service and client management with excellent writing and communication skills; flexible and highly adaptive under any circumstances to join our team. A minimum of 4 hours per day is required, which includes customer service calls at an entry level.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.