Business Development Intern - PAIDCourse Hero, Inc.
PAID Marketing Internship! MD & VA residents only!Aflac
Business Development / Sales InternMentoring Valuable Proteges
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student AmbassadorGlobal Education Research Alliance/GERA
Marketing InternBookmark This
Orangr County Chamber of Commerce
DescriptionWe are the Orange County Chamber of Commerce assisting Small Business Grow... "Creating Circles of Business" Entrepreneurship "Employee 2 Employer Training" Events Planning & Development, Community Awareness & Outreach Campaigns (Environmental, Charities, Political or Civic functions and Community Service projects. Professional Networking and Public Speaking Opportunities throughout the Los Angeles/Orange Counties.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to Network and meet with business owners in a variety of industries from healthcare to retail, corporate offices to fitness centers to show them how our services and programs can help them create a positive image and growth.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.