General Business Internship in Manhattan; Opportunity to learn and growIntercom
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development InternThigpen's Professionals, LLC
CHLI Global Leaders ProgramCongressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (CHLI)
Marketing InternBookmark This
Orangr County Chamber of Commerce
DescriptionWe are the Orange County Chamber of Commerce assisting Small Business Grow... "Creating Circles of Business" Entrepreneurship "Employee 2 Employer Training" Events Planning & Development, Community Awareness & Outreach Campaigns (Environmental, Charities, Political or Civic functions and Community Service projects. Professional Networking and Public Speaking Opportunities throughout the Los Angeles/Orange Counties.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to Network and meet with business owners in a variety of industries from healthcare to retail, corporate offices to fitness centers to show them how our services and programs can help them create a positive image and growth.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.