Product Analyst at Harvard StartupPlanvan
Summer intern - business developmentadapptED co.
Executive assistant/Administrative supportlexton conglomarate
Business Development Intern for Undergraduate Travel SegmentWeTravel
World Financial Group - Entry Level Financial Professional Internship at Fortune 500 CompanyWorld Financial Group/WFG
Office InternESV Aquarium Products
Business Development/ SalesDynamic Edge Consulting, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Orangr County Chamber of Commerce
Posted: June 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the Orange County Chamber of Commerce assisting Small Business Grow... "Creating Circles of Business" Entrepreneurship "Employee 2 Employer Training" Events Planning & Development, Community Awareness & Outreach Campaigns (Environmental, Charities, Political or Civic functions and Community Service projects. Professional Networking and Public Speaking Opportunities throughout the Los Angeles/Orange Counties.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to Network and meet with business owners in a variety of industries from healthcare to retail, corporate offices to fitness centers to show them how our services and programs can help them create a positive image and growth.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.