Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Marketing and Business Management InternshipBookmark This
Old Town, Chicago
DescriptionAndrew Shure, founder of Shure Pets (see andrewshure.com), is working on a new pet industry initiative focusing on the service sector. We are developing a unique platform that will focus on sustainability.
We are currently seeking marketing interns to assist / lead the research on this initiative - We are seeking individuals w/ the following characteristics:
3) high ethics
4) self starter
5) positive 'can do' attitude
6) familiarity w/ the pet industry - passionate pet owner a plus
7) knowledgeable w/ retail and current trends in retail
Responsibilitiesthis internship is in Chicago, IL. Flexible scheduling available. This internship is unpaid. Opportunities for college credit.
If interested, please email me your resume and please include in your cover letter retailers (physical and /or online) and consumer product companies that you admire and why -
1) passion and desire to learn
2) enjoys challenges and wants to apart of something exciting
3) strong insights w/ consumer trends - including eCommerce and physical retail stores
4) excellent research capability
5) leader / self starter
6) trustworthy - high level of ethics
7) strong knowledge of excel, power point etc - including financial modeling