Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development InternThigpen's Professionals, LLC
CHLI Global Leaders ProgramCongressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (CHLI)
Administration, Business Development, Marketing, and SalesClear Sky Media LLC
Marketing assistantBookmark This
609 Cameron St
DescriptionWe are seeks a marketing intern who will help support the sales and marketing of advanced communication technologies. Additional responsibilities include supporting other administrative functions of the company.
The role provides opportunities for growth and advancement along with the opportunity to work with an entrepreneurial and hard-working team based in the Alexandria. Hours and days may be flexible.
Please send resume, cover letter, or project examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concentris Systems LLC is a small company that develops energy management and wireless networking technology for rugged and severe-duty applications. Concentris pioneered the versatile RapidLink® mesh network architecture that offers reliable, secure, high performance wireless data networking for situations where conventional data networking techniques are impractical or cost prohibitive. Concentris is a small business located in Alexandria VA.
ResponsibilitiesTrack sales opportunities
Follow fedbiz ops
Setup sales calls
Write status reports
Help manage proposal and RFP’s
Generate illustrations and graphics
- Candidates must be proactive, flexible, autonomous, quality-minded, detail-oriented, have a great attitude
- Must be energetic, hard working, passionate with an interest in business development, sales, or marketing.
- The successful candidate must have excellent writing and oral communication skills and must be able to write in a clear, concise, and focused manner
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Be accountable and with strong sense of ownership and excellent execution skills, “let’s do it” approach
- Outstanding writing and graphics/illustration composition skills.
- Website development skills
- Familiar with MS Office and Adobe applications.