Social Media InternLead From Within
Work with a Successful Young Entrepreneur on a Natural Food Start-UpUtoria
Various Intern positions: Event Assistants, Writers, Social Media Junkies, Graphic Artists, etc.NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Business Development InternIVY
Business Development AdministratorAdirondack Studios
Marketing/Creative InternBookmark This
Carly Fuller Photography
900 Bay Ridge Road
DescriptionMaryland Professional Wedding and Event Photographer, Carly Fuller is looking for an intern. A small business that offers a boutique photography service to Maryland, DC, VA clients. We photograph 30-35 weddings each year and are looking for an intern to help with social media, marketing, daily tasks, meetings, communications and branding! If this sounds like a company you would be interested in interning for, please email me.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/PR
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.