MBA Student likely, possibly accounting or finance degreeCorner Office Financial, LLC
Health Insurance Call Center RepsCarroll Enterprises
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Can you run a business?Capital Performance, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1206 9th Street NW
DescriptionAfter years of experience in the bar and restaurant industry, a D.C. entrepreneur is looking for eager visionaries interested in documenting the behind the scenes of an entrepreneur with a plan. We are a new Washington D.C. collective that has taken on the tasks of opening two new bars in the Metropolitan area and we are in need of interns that would like to take charge of capturing content that will show the process of opening and running a bar. Intern must be friendly, familiar with video and editing as well as innovative!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment