PHONE OPERATORNU CHOICE
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Merchanidise/Inventory/Business Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionLacey's LLC is an online lingerie web store that was established in 2009. Our goal is to provide top notch customer service and offer the best pricing within our industry to all clients. We are seeking 2 interns to assist with designing, developing, and maintaining the online web store and the company as a whole. Chosen candidates will have the opportunity to create and grow new vendor and client relationships along side managing the marketing and public relations for the company. Our mission is to become the leading online lingerie web store on the market. We believe we can achieve this goal with a solid team. Grow with us! Join our team today.
Responsibilities- Manage inventory for online store using administrator database by maintaining inventory levels, uploading
new inventory items and product images, writing product descriptions, entering proper product pricing, etc.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing an Associates, a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education